Grand Seiko SBGC219 Chronograph Limited Edition
A specially adjusted Spring Drive. Titanium and ceramic in perfect harmony.
This watch features a luxury sports design and a remarkable new hybrid titanium-ceramic bracelet construction. The flat shape of the case was developed with the aim of making the most of the unique characteristics of zirconia ceramic. Despite the difficulties of polishing ceramics, the beautifully crafted ceramic edges on the polyhedral shape are polished to a mirror finish and produce the intricate overlapping reflections that are the characteristics of the Grand Seiko design.
The band's combination of these two different materials serves a practical purpose while also accentuating the design. As the zirconia ceramic parts are raised slightly above the level of the titanium, the bracelet is virtually impervious to scratches and will retain its pristine appearance.
The dial in its brand color of 'Grand Seiko Blue' that signifies craftsmanship and tradition in Japan and is the theme color of Grand Seiko, together with the hands and index marks of 18k pink gold and the bezel with tachymeter, are exclusive to this limited-edition.
This watch uses the Caliber 9R96 Spring Drive movement that has an increased precision rate of ±10 seconds a month, which is equivalent to a daily rate of ±0.5 seconds. As a symbol of this enhanced accuracy, the Grand Seiko emblem in 18k rose gold can be seen through the sapphire case back.
- Case : High-intensity titanium and ceramic
- Glass : High definition dual-curved sapphire crystal
- Coating : Anti-reflection coating on inner surface
- Case size : Diameter 46.4mm×Thickness 16.2mm
- Band : High-intensity titanium and ceramic
- Movement : Caliber 9R96
- Driving system : Spring Drive
- Power reserve : Approximately 72 hours
- Accuracy : ±0.5 seconds per day (±10 seconds per month)
- Clasp : Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Water resistance : 10 bar
- Magnetic resistance : 4800 A/m (60 gauss)