Grand Seiko SBGA211 "SnowFlake"
A Spring Drive Model with a Pure White Face and Brightman Titanium Case that Achieves a True Lightwe
The SBGA211 is powered by a Spring Drive, the third movement mechanism, and combines the motive force of a mainspring found in mechanical watches with the high precision of a quartz watch.
The case and band are made with Brightman titanium, providing a scratch and corrosion resistant finish, making it 30% lighter than stainless steel and a pleasure to wear.
The blue steel second hand features Seiko’s original sweeping hand movement mechanism, and glows over the contrasting pure white face to create an even more dramatic movement.
It has a maximum 72-hour (3-day) power reserve, and a power reserve indicator on the bottom left of the dial showing the amount in reserve.
- Case : High-intensity titanium Case back: High-intensity titanium and sapphire crystal
- Glass : High definition dual-curved sapphire crystal
- Coating : Anti-reflection coating on inner surface
- Lumi Brite : -
- Case size : Diameter 41.0mm×Thickness 12.5mm
- Movement : Caliber 9R65 Instructions
- Driving system : Spring Drive
- Power reserve : Approximately 72 hours
- Accuracy : ±1 per day (±15 seconds per month)
- Clasp : Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Water resistance : 10 bar
- Magnetic resistance : 4800 A/m (60 gauss)
- Weight : 100.0 g
- Screw down crown
- Screw back
- See-through back
- Anti-metal allergy
- Jewels: 30
- Power reserve display function