Bell & Ross WW1 EDICIÓN LIMITADA
Bell & Ross
To enhance this meeting between the worlds of cigars and watches, Bell & Ross has chosen to present the watch in a case of Makassar ebony, which can be transformed into a humidor with a humidifier and a hygrometer.
The colour scheme of the watch displays shades of brown that immediately evoke the iconic browns of Cuban cigars, in a design that skilfully combines the worlds of watchmaking and cigars.
The roundness of the case and the style of the dial bring to mind the shape and colour of a cigar. The subtleness of the lugs, and the design of the Arabic numerals covered with gold dust arouse a vintage atmosphere that is reminiscent of the traditional craftsmanship of cigars.
With a diameter of 42 mm, the case is joined to the strap with fine wire lugs that hark back to the first wristwatches, the direct descendants of the pocket watches from which the Vintage WW1 Edición Limitada takes its curving lines and the purity of form.
- Limited edition of 99 pieces.
- Movement: Calibre BR-CAL.202. Manual winding mechanical. 34 jewels, 28,800 vph. Movement with double barrel, with a 5-day power reserve. Angled bridges with Côtes de Genève finishes centred on the balance. Blued screws.
- Functions: hours, minutes, seconds. Power reserve indicator at 5 o'clock.
- Case: 18ct red gold (5N). Gold weight: 33.7 g (case+crown). 42 mm diameter. Buckle 6.5 g. Sapphire case-back.
- Dial: brown; curved. Curved minute and seconds hands. Powdered gold numerals. Balance visible at 9 o'clock.
- Crystal: anti-reflective sapphire.
- Water-resistance: 30 m.
- Strap: brown alligator
- Buckle: pin. 18ct red gold (5N).
- Ref: BRWW1-GRM-RG