Bell & Ross WW1 CHRONOGRAPHE MONOPOUSSOIR IVORY
Bell & Ross
Drawing inspiration from the first wristwatches worn by pilots in the 1920s, Bell & Ross has designed a self-winding chronograph with a single access button that incorporates all of the chronograph's functions in a single command.
- Movement: mechanical automatic.
- Functions: hours, minutes, seconds.
- Single access button chronograph with two counters (60 second
- and 30 minute accumulators)
- Case: polished steel. 45 mm diameter.
- Ivory domed dial. White snailed counters. Blue-tinted hands.
- Crystal: domed anti-reflective sapphire.
- Water-resistance: 50 m.
- Dark blue alligator strap.
- Polished steel pin buckle.
- Ref: BRWW1-MONO-IVO/SCR