Bell & Ross WW1 CHRONOGRAPHE MONOPOUSSOIR HERITAGE
Bell & Ross
Drawing inspiration from the first wristwatches worn by pilots in the 1920s, Bell & Ross has designed a self-winding chronograph with a single access button that incorporates all of the chronograph's functions in a single command.
- Movement: mechanical automatic.
- Functions: hours, minutes, seconds.
- Single access button chronograph with two counters (60 second and 30 minute accumulators).
- Case: polished steel. 45 mm diameter.
- Brown domed dial with snailed counters. Numerals, index and hands covered with a sand-colored photo-luminescent coating.
- Crystal: domed anti-reflective sapphire.
- Water-resistance: 50 m.
- Calfskin strap.
- Polished steel pin buckle.
- Ref: BRWW1-MONO-HER/SCA