Bell & Ross BR01-92 "BR01 10th Anniversary"
Bell & Ross
In 2005, a simple idea gave rise to the BR 01: the plan was to turn an aircraft cockpit into the best aviation watch: reliable, functional, accurate and easy to read. Switching "from the cockpit to the wrist", with the BR 01, the aesthetic codes of contemporary watchmaking were reinvented. Since then, Bell & Ross has developed more than 150 models and fifty limited editions of this square watch which has, over time,
become a true platform for creative watchmaking (tourbillon, tourbillon-timer, power reserve, skeleton, large date, GMT, chronograph) and innovative design (Flight Instruments, Heritage, Phantom, Skull, B-Rocket).
To celebrate 10 years of this legendary model, Bell & Ross is releasing an anniversary BR 01 in a limited edition of 500 pieces: the "BR 01 10th Anniversary".
- Limited edition of 500 pieces.
- Movement: BR-CAL.302. Mechanical automatic.
- Functions: hours, minutes, seconds.
- Case: 46 mm diameter. Matte black ceramic. Steel case back with the inscription "10th Anniversary".
- Dial: stamped black. Hands, indices and numerals covered with a white photoluminescent coating (Superluminova®) and "10th Anniversary" inscription.
- Crystal: anti-reflective sapphire.Water resistance: 100 m.
- Straps: black rubber and ultra-resistant synthetic canvas.
- Buckle: pin. Steel with black PVD finish.